COUNTY CLERK - ELECTIONS DIVISION
Main Office: 25 Aupuni Street, Suite 1502, Hilo, HI 96720
(808) 961-8277 | Fax: (808) 961-8673 | Relay Users: 711-961-8255
Kona Satellite Office (WHCC): 74-5044 Ane Keohokālole Highway, Building B, 2nd Floor Kailua-Kona, HI 96740 Email: email@example.com
(808) 323-4400 | Fax: (808) 323-4403
County of Hawai‘i General Election Results as of November 5, 2014 at 1:25 a.m.
Taken from the State of Hawai‘i Office of Elections website.
Wikiwiki Applications for Voter Registration are available at the following locations around the island:
- Elections Division - Hilo. Hawai‘i County Building; 25 Aupuni St., Hilo, Ste. 1502.
- Elections Division - Kona. West Hawai‘i Civic Center; 74-5044 Ane Keohokālole Highway, Bldg. B., Kona.
- Office of the County Clerk-Council - Hilo. 25 Aupuni St., Hilo, Ste. 1402.
- West Hawai‘i Council District Offices. West Hawai‘i Civic Center; 74-5044 Ane Keohokālole Highway, Bldg. A, Kona.
- Kona Mayor’s Office. 74-5044 Ane Keohokālole Highway, Bldg. C, 2nd Floor.
- Kona Vehicle and Driver Licensing Division. 74-5044 Ane Keohokālole Highway, Bldg. C, 1st. Floor.
- Kailua Fire Station. 74-5537 Palani Rd., Kona.
- Captain Cook Fire Station. 82-6120 Māmalahoa Highway.
- Hilo Police Station. 349 Kapiolani St., Hilo.
- Honoka‘a Police Station. 45-3400 Mamane St., Honoka‘a.
- Kea‘au Police Station. 16-200 Pili Mua St., Kea‘au.
- Kohala Police Station. 54-3900 Akoni Pule Highway, Kohala.
- Kona Police Station. 74-5488 Kuakini Highway. Kona.
- Laupāhoehoe Police Station. 36-2283 Puualaea Homestead Rd., Laupāhoehoe.
- Na‘alehu Police Station. 95-5353 Māmalahoa Highway, Nā‘ālehu.
- Waimea Police Station. 67-5185 Kamamalu St., Waimea.
- Ainaloa Longhouse. 16-303 Ainaloa Blvd.
- Hawaiian Paradise Park Owner’s Assn. 15-1570 Maku‘u Drive.
- Pāhala Library. 96-3150 Pīkake St., Pāhala.
- Finance Factors. 78-6831 Ali‘i Drive, #334 Kona.
- Waikoloa Land Company. 150 Waikoloa Beach Drive, Waikoloa.
- Waimea Instant Printing. 65-1206 Māmalahoa Highway, Waimea.
- Honoka‘a Hospital. 45-547 Plumeria St., Honoka‘a.
The following dates listed are important dates for the 2016 election year. For the complete elections calendar, please visit the elections Calendar.
ELECTION DATES: Primary Election Day: Saturday, August 13, 2016. General Election Day: Tuesday, November 8, 2016. Polling Place Hours: 7:00 a.m - 6:00 p.m VOTER REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Primary Election Voter Registration Deadline: Thursday, July 14, 2016. General Election Voter Registration Deadline: Monday, October 10, 2016. ABSENTEE APPLICATION DEADLINE: Primary Election Absentee Request Deadline: Saturday, August 6, 2016. General Election Absentee Request Deadline: Tuesday, November 1, 2016.
For news of more events taking place in the Elections Division, please visit our Elections News Page.
- Hawai‘i State Office of Elections
- Hawai‘i State Campaign Spending Commission
- Federal Voting Assistance Program
- Honolulu City & County Elections Division
- Maui County Elections Division
- Kaua‘i County Elections Division
- Hawai‘i State Reapportionment Commission
All documents are in PDF format. To view any of the documents you must have software that will read pdf files. To download Adobe Reader which is free, click on the Get Adobe Acrobat Reader link and follow the instructions.