COUNTY CLERK - ELECTIONS DIVISION
Main Office: 25 Aupuni Street, Suite 1502, Hilo, HI 96720
(808) 961-8277 | Fax: (808) 961-8673 | Relay Users: 711-961-8255
Kona Satellite Office (WHCC): 74-5044 Ane Keohokalole Highway, Building B, 2nd Floor Kailua-Kona, HI 96740 Email: email@example.com
(808) 323-4400 | Fax: (808) 323-4403
For voter application and more information, please click here: Voter Information
Wikiwiki Applications for Voter Registration are available at the following locations around the island:
- Elections Division - Hilo. Hawai‘i County Building; 25 Aupuni St., Hilo, Ste. 1502.
- Elections Division - Kona. West Hawai‘i Civic Center; 74-5044 Ane Keohokalole Highway, Bldg. B., Kona.
- Office of the County Clerk-Council - Hilo. 25 Aupuni St., Hilo, Ste. 1402.
- West Hawai‘i Council District Offices. West Hawai‘i Civic Center; 74-5044 Ane Keohokalole Highway, Bldg. A, Kona.
- Kona Mayor’s Office. 74-5044 Ane Keohokalole Highway, Bldg. C, 2nd Floor.
- Kona Vehicle and Driver Licensing Division. 74-5044 Ane Keohokalole Highway, Bldg. C, 1st. Floor.
- Kailua Fire Station. 74-5537 Palani Rd., Kona.
- Captain Cook Fire Station. 82-6120 Mamalahoa Highway.
- Hilo Police Station. 349 Kapiolani St., Hilo.
- Honoka‘a Police Station. 45-3400 Mamani St., Honoka‘a.
- Kea‘au Police Station. 16-200 Pilimua St., Kea‘au.
- Kohala Police Station. 54-3900 Akoni Pule Highway, Kohala.
- Kona Police Station. 74-5488 Kuakini Highway. Kona.
- Laupahoehoe Police Station. 36-2283 Puualaea Homestead Rd., Laupahoehoe.
- Na‘alehu Police Station. 95-5353 Mamalahoa Highway, Na‘alehu.
- Waimea Police Station. 67-5185 Kamamalu St., Waimea.
- Ainaloa Longhouse. 16-303 Ainaloa Blvd.
- Hawaiian Paradise Park Owner’s Assn. 15-1570 Makuu Drive.
- Pahala Library. 96-3150 Pikake St., Pahala.
- Finance Factors. 74-6831 Alii Drive, Kona.
- Waikoloa Land Company. 150 WAikoloa Beach Drive, Waikoloa.
- Waimea Instant Printing. 65-1206 Mamalahoa Highway, Waimea.
- Honoka‘a Hospital. 45-547 Plumeria St., Honoka‘a.
The following dates listed are important dates for the 2014 election year. For the complete elections calendar, please visit the elections Calendar.
- January 1, 2014 - Offices Closed New Year’s Holiday
- January 20, 2014 - Offices Closed Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday
- February 3, 2014 - Candidate Filing Begins
- February 17, 2014 - Offices Closed Presidents’ Day Holiday
- March 26, 2014 - Offices Closed Prince Jonah Kuhio Kalaniana‘ole Holiday
- April 18, 2014 - Offices Closed Good Friday Holiday
- May 26, 2014 - Offices Closed Memorial Day Holiday
- June 3, 2014 - Last day for Candidates to file nomination papers
- June 11, 2014 - Offices Closed King Kamehameha Holiday
- July 4, 2014 - Offices Closed Independence Day Holiday
- July 10, 2014 - Last day to register to vote to qualify for the 2014 Primary and General Election
- July 28, 2014 - Primary Absentee Walk-In Voting begins
- August 2, 2014 - Last day to request Absentee Mail ballots for the 2014 Primary Election
- August 7, 2014 - Last day to vote at the Primary Absentee Walk-In sites
- August 9, 2014 - Primary Election Day
- August 15, 2014 - Offices Closed Statehood Day Holiday
- September 1, 2014 - Offices Closed Labor Day Holiday
- October 6, 2014 - Last day to register to vote to qualify for the 2014 General Election
- October 21, 2014 - General Absentee Walk-In Voting begins
- October 28, 2014 - Last day to request Absentee Mail ballots for the 2014 General Election
- November 1, 2014 - Last day to vote at the General Absentee Walk-In sites
- November 4, 2014 - General Election Day
- November 27, 2014 - Offices Closed Thanksgiving Day Holiday
- December 25, 2014 - Offices Closed Christmas Holiday
For news of more events taking place in the Elections Division, please visit our Elections News Page.
- Hawai‘i State Office of Elections
- Hawai‘i State Campaign Spending Commission
- Federal Voting Assistance Program
- Honolulu City & County Elections Division
- Maui County Elections Division
- Kaua‘i County Elections Division
- Hawai‘i State Reapportionment Commission
All documents are in PDF format. To view any of the documents you must have software that will read pdf files. To download Adobe Reader which is free, click on the Get Adobe Acrobat Reader link and follow the instructions.