This calendar includes County of Hawaiʻi meetings, events and activities.
Directions to View the Main Calendar: Use the blue left/right arrows to see previous or future months. Click on the “Week”, “Month” or “Agenda” tabs for various ways to view the calendar. The blue down arrow allows you to see the calendar entries of only specific departments/agencies by checking/unchecking the boxes. A “Print” option is also available.
Puna Community Health & Wellness Fair
- Date: 11/09/2019 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Location: Pāhoa High and Intermediate School
15-3038 Pāhoa Village Road
Pāhoa, Hawaii 96778
The Puna Community Medical Center Foundation will host its first annual Health & Wellness Fair from noon-4 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 9 at the Pahoa High School cafeteria.
The event is free and all community members are invited.
- Puna Community Medical Center (blood pressure checks);
- Hilo Medical Center Foundation (AED and CPR training);
- Project Vision Hawai‘i (free vision screening and glasses giveaway);
- Hilo Medical Center (stroke activation team).