WarningLatest information on Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) from the County of Hawaiʻi Civil Defense Agency:

Duplicate License Requirements

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

You may apply for a duplicate license if you are changing your name or address; do not have your license in your possession (lost/stolen) or your license is damaged. You must present your driver license, if you do not have your license in your possession, you must provide (2) identifiable documents (i.e. social security card and birth certificate).

  • Complete Driver License Application for duplicate license
  • For name changes, present acceptable documents for name change (certified marriage certificate, certified divorce decree, certified name change document)
  • For change of address, present two (2) acceptable documents addressed to you at your new address (If your post office box is your mailing address, you must also bring in a document with your physical address listed).

Your original license expiration date will remain the same. If you are eligible for a license renewal (six months prior to expiration) we recommend you apply for a license renewal instead of a duplicate license. See the “Acceptable Document List” for a listing of all acceptable documents.

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer