The Hawai‘i Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act (HEPCRA) requires that facilities must report annually on hazardous substances stored on their premises if the amounts stored exceed specified threshold planning quantities.
Download this package of instructions from the How Do I report? Subsection of the Hawaii Department of Health Office of Hazard and Emergency Response for information on HEPCRA compliance. There is an information package for private or other businesses, as well as for State Agencies.
The package includes:
- Information on contacts for routine inventory and notification
- Immediate notification instructions
- Format for written followup notification
- Form and instructions for annual EPCRA inventories
- Chemical Inventory Form (Tier II)